Blog Session 1 - Sample Post

My name is Gabriel. I'm 27 years-old and live in Quinta Normal in Santiago. I was born on September 15, 1990. I'm attending the third year of Social Work career. It isn't my first career: before I studied Law and Literature for a couple of years. Before, I studied my elementary studies in a school called Salvador Sanfuentes, and after that, when I was 12, I studied my secundary studies in the Instituto Nacional.

Beyond the academic, I would like to mention two activities that I really love: music, and sports. About music, I play many instruments, but I don't think i'm very talented. Sometimes, I sing too. Anyway, music is the most important activity that am doing in this time. And about football, every weeks I practice two or three days. I have made many friends practicing this sport. I would like to play it all the life. We're a five-member family: my parents Juan and Raquel, my brother Juan Pablo and his daughter Martina, and I. My brother is three years older than me.





Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A country I'd like to visit: the land of Latin American Superstar!!

Are you into social media??

MY FAVOURITE TV SERIES!