Blog Session 2 Instructions: Why I chose my career

         First, I wanted to study psychology, but my PSU score...you know jajaja...then I entered to study social work. I chose my career because since I was child one of my obsessions was to know prisons. I want to use music in the social reintegration of people who are imprisoned. I also chose social work because I think that I'm good solving problems, and I can to do a lot of that as a social worker. I can use my creativity in many areas of the social work profession. The Social Workers help people in their life’s most difficult challenges: poverty, discrimination, abuse, addiction, unemployment, educational problems, etc. Also, with our salary we can become billionaires .... jajajaja


Comentarios

  1. I think you'll be a good social worker, but I don't think we can become billionaires. :( XD

    ResponderEliminar
  2. jajajaaa!! Ok, we will talk in 20 years and we'll se if we're billionaires! jiji xoxo

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A country I'd like to visit: the land of Latin American Superstar!!

Are you into social media??

MY FAVOURITE TV SERIES!