Quinta Show is a band started by my brother Juan Pablo (on the right, with a blue guitar), by Roberto (next to my brother, playing that "strange" instrument called Baby Bass), and by me, using sunglasses, playing timbals in the background). In this group also touches my dad (to the far left, playing that black guitar). The other members are David on keyboards, Carolina in güira and choirs, Agustín in the voice, and Gerardo in the congas (he is behind my brother). It is a family group, where friendship and fun is the best thing. We usually get together to play various musical styles at least two days a week. This photo was taken in 2013 by Valentina (David's girlfriend, our keyboardist) during a party at the Law School of the University of Chile, in the year 2013. It is a very important photo for me, since it is a great record where my father, my brother, me and my friends, are doing what we most like to do: to play music. That day was really beautiful and people loved to dance with our music.



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A country I'd like to visit: the land of Latin American Superstar!!

Are you into social media??

MY FAVOURITE TV SERIES!