Remenbering good times!!

I want tell you about Brazil. In 2014, I had the opportunity to visit Rio do Janeiro. My brother, my cousin, and me, were going to the football world cup. We loved this city! The first thing that we did, was to go to Copacabana, an amazing beach with precious palms, vast miles of beautiful sea, and the best of all, many friendly people. The Brazilian men and women are the nicest people that I have known. They invited us to their houses and wanted to celebrate with us in the street drinking some beers. 

For them, the football world cup has been for always a very important party. I think that in Rio, the mix of football and music produce in Brazilian people happiness with no equal. Maybe the mixture of those things made Brazil, and Rio especially, my favorite place to visit.

Walking on the principal Copacabana street (I don’t remember its name), we saw the most extraordinary things. There was a great Batucada where many people played theirs musical instruments. We also saw men and women practicing Capoeira on very high level. Their talent was really something amazing to see.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A country I'd like to visit: the land of Latin American Superstar!!

Are you into social media??

MY FAVOURITE TV SERIES!