THE HISTORY OF MY MUSIC DREAMS

Hello, classmates. Today I'm going to talk about the history of my music dreams!! When I was child, I began to play the guitar looking at my father. I think that I don't play very well, but I enjoy too much doing this. When I grew up, I started to play latin percusions (timbals, congas, güiro) "taking classes" with youtube videos, but at this time, my obsession was to sing. Then, I began to sing, although I still think that my voice isn't very tuned. With part of my family and with some friends, we formed a Classic Rock band. We covered songs like "Highway Star" (Deep Purple), "The Ocean" (Led Zeppelin), "Bark at the moon" (Ozzy Osbourne), etc. I think that this project was a disaster, but when we talk about this time with my family and friends, we always  rebember it with much happiness. 

After that, we met the key of success: the CUMBIA. Then, we turned round to this "new" musical style. I played timbals, and made second voices, to the rythm of Amar Azul, The Vikin'g 5, and Tommy Rey hahahahaha. This band had more success than the previous project. We even won some money in baptisms and weddings hahahaha Who'd say? Finally, today I am taking trumpet class here in the university, with the teacher Carlos Basualto. Now, I can tell that I play some of percussions, winds, and string, and I sing a little too. However, I still think that singing is what I love the most. Practice makes perfect...





Comentarios

  1. I believe it's so sweet that you began to play guitar looking your father!!! Hahaha and I love that you had written about cumbia.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A country I'd like to visit: the land of Latin American Superstar!!

Are you into social media??

MY FAVOURITE TV SERIES!