ORCHESTRA, STRINGS, AND WINGS WORKSHOP.


Hello, class. I’m here again. This semester has been very difficult for me. For first time in my years of University I registered 7 subjects. The contents that we have reviewed have been very interesting for me. This semester I learned too much information. In this fourth year, my career (social work) has started to become in something more similar to what I imagined before entering. In the first year, the subjects were about general formation in philosophy, sociology, or history. Now, we have reviewed information about social policies, different form of inequality, the multidimensionality of poverty, and social movements.

Beyond all these aspects, I loved a special subject of this semester: Orchestra, strings, and wings workshop. Each session the teacher brings musical scores to practice. I am playing trumpet. He lent me a trumpet and sometimes makes me personal classes. This is wonderful for me! In other post I told my history with the musical instruments. To have the opportunity of learn a new musical instrument, absolutely free, is something truly amazing for me. We play classical music, but sometimes we play songs like “Garota de Ipanema” of Vinicius de Moraes, or some music of Lady Gaga, Coldplay, etc. This subject is really very entertaining. That’s all I have to say today. Bye.

Comentarios


  1. For me it was difficult to choose because none I liked so much, but definitely this is the best subject.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A country I'd like to visit: the land of Latin American Superstar!!

Are you into social media??

MY FAVOURITE TV SERIES!