Postgraduate studies (LATE)


At this point in my life, it's no surprise that I want to continue studying something related to music. First, I wanted to study an undergraduate, maybe “pedagogy in Music”, but along the days I have been understanding that I want to study singing, specifically.

Resultado de imagen para miles davis live

I consider myself a shy person, but I have the conviction that practice makes master.
I feel that singing is a tool that has an infinity of benefits, but I rescue mainly two: it makes us safer people of ourselves, and allows us to have closeness with other people. This can be a very useful tool as a social work professional.

For example, through singing, people deprived of their liberty can express the most intimate of their thoughts and feelings. Singing gives us the possibility of being an artistic character, but at the same time, of putting our voices at the service of emotions.

Studying singing is one of the first things I will do once I finish my undergraduate studies in social work. I hope to study in Chile in a good training center, and I hope these studies never ends.
Perhaps a good option would be to study the diploma called "Socio Cultural Management, Teritory and Cultural Policies", taught at the Universidad de Chile University.

Resultado de imagen para canto

This diploma seeks that people who work as agents in the culture sector and as professionals in the social sciences, are trained to improve their impact on the transformation of relations between the State, public policies and society.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A country I'd like to visit: the land of Latin American Superstar!!

Are you into social media??

MY FAVOURITE TV SERIES!